When it comes to financial fitness, we are all on a journey that encompasses many small steps. Several of these may seem obvious, like having a budget, buying life insurance, or saving for retirement. But financial fitness also includes our health. Surprisingly, how we feel can impact how we spend our money, and on the flip side, how we spend our money can affect our health. So that’s what this year’s Life Insurance Awareness Month is about; inspiring your clients to take small steps to improve their mind, body and finances, and helping them achieve financial fitness.
- BKA Financial & Proformex Aim to Deliver Exceptional Ownership Experience to Life Insurance Consumers
- Election Effect on Estate Planning
- How Does the Covid-19 Low Interest Rate Environment Affect Existing Insurance Policies?
- Charitable Planning Before the Sale Of Business
- Estate Planners Are Wary of 2020 Election